Wake up to a weekend in Bellevue...
Maybe you've found yourself with an extra day during your business trip to explore the Pacific Northwest, or perhaps you're looking for a relaxing getaway but just have a free weekend to escape the hustle and bustle. No matter what your weekend needs may be, Bellevue, Washington has it all just 9 miles from Seattle.
Hotels offer great weekend rates
World-class shopping, chef-owned restaurants and bars abound in Bellevue's walkable downtown core, where within a block or two you can go from a fine dining experience to a provocative exhibit at Bellevue Arts Museum to a leisurely stroll through a local park.Want to see more of the region? Bellevue is conveniently located at the center of the Western Washington universe. Take a short drive west to Pike's Place Market in Seattle for the day, or northeast to Woodinville for an afternoon of wine tasting, or a little further east for a scenic mountain hike among glacier lakes and stately evergreens.
Take a look at the weekend itineraries below to create your perfect weekend getaway in Bellevue, or contact us at Visit Bellevue Washington for more custom trip ideas and must-sees!
For the Outdoor Enthusiast:
- The Best Urban Hikes in Bellevue: Have you tried Urban Hiking? Come for the weekend, pack some picnic supplies and explore.
- Tee Time in Bellevue: Stay in Bellevue and golf to your heart's content at these stunning local courses.
- One Day Road Trips - See the National Parks: Did you know you can visit some of Washington's most recognizable National Parks with an easy day-trip from Bellevue? Here are a couple of our favorite one-day visits. Don't forget your camera!
For the Urban Traveler:
- Bellevue's Live Music Scene: Get a feel for our local music scene and the diversity in genre and culture that Bellevue has to offer.
- For a Rainy Day: We find that there's almost MORE things to do when it drizzles in Bellevue.
For the Culinary & Wine Guru:
- Mouth-Watering Farm to Table Dining: Our chefs take pride in highlighting local Pacific Northwest flavors. You're in for a treat in Bellevue!
- All Things Wine Tasting: Experience the thriving local wine culture in Bellevue with wine and dine tours, must-visit tasting rooms in the neighboring wine country of Woodinville, and more.