11 miles - 15 minutes
Issaquah is nestled at the base of the majestic Cascade mountain range and is known for its historic downtown which combines art galleries, fine dining and the award winning Village Theatre. The "Issaquah Alps" provide over 200 miles of hiking trails on Cougar Mountain, Squak Mountain and Tiger Mountain.
- Leave the city behind for hike in the forest
- Hit the beach at Lake Sammamish State Park
- Go to Cougar Mountain Zoo
- Visit the Salmon Hatchery
- Grab an updraft and go paragliding