Seafair Weekend Festival
Nothing says summer in the Pacific Northwest quite like the Seafair Weekend Festival. The unofficial Puget Sound Holiday brings people from all over together to enjoy the beautiful weather out on the water of Lake Washington. The Seafair Festival Weekend is the largest boating, air show, and festival event in the region.
Weekend Festival Features
- Boeing Seafair Air Show
- Seafair Log Boom Presented by Bud Zero
- HomeStreet Bank Cup
- Seafair Thunder Alley Presented by Cutwater
- Alaska Airlines Park
- Seafair South Turn Presented Kona Brewing
- Stan Sayers Hydroplane Pits
- Chick-fil-A Family Fun Zone
- Jet Blast Beach and more!"
Dates: Friday, August 4th - Sunday, August 6th
Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Location: Genesee Park & Lake Washington
For more information, visit the official Seafair Weekend Festival website.