Yes, we are having our fireworks show in Bellevue on July 4th!
The best place to view the July 4th fireworks show is in the area around Bellevue Downtown Park and the show is scheduled to begin at 10 pm. Washington State does not have any restrictions or mandates for outdoor activities on July 4th but let’s continue to keep everyone safe and healthy by maintain some space and if you are not vaccinated for Covid please wear a face covering. In addition to the grand fireworks display, we have some other great suggestions on how you can have some patriotic weekend fun in Bellevue.
With some of the highest vaccination rates in the US…we are open and ready! As of now, a fireworks display IS being planned in the City of Bellevue for the evening of July 4th, although to keep everyone safe, we would like to ask visitors to cooperate and keep large crowds from gathering in one place. In addition to the grand fireworks display, we have some other great suggestions on how you can have some patriotic weekend fun in Bellevue.
PLAN A SUMMER GETAWAY TO THE BELLEVUE COLLECTION
Receive a $100 Bellevue Collection Gift Card each night you stay when you book at one of three Bellevue Collection on-site hotels. Plus a bonus summertime gift! Plan a getaway with exceptional shopping, restaurants, and luxurious hotels all connected – The Bellevue Collection. It’s the Pacific Northwest’s premier collection of stores, restaurants, and nightlife, all in one place.
Shop the region’s best collection of 200 local-to-global shops and explore lively Entertainment and Dining Districts with over 50 restaurants and cafés. Then relax in comfort at one of our luxurious hotels. Explore the great outdoors just a short walk away to parks with beach activities and stunning city views, plus a short hop to all area attractions and activities. Click here for information and online booking.
MLB BASEBALL IS BACK
Take in a Seattle Mariners game at nearby T-Mobile Park as they host the Texas Rangers for the entire holiday weekend Friday 7:10 pm, Saturday 7:10 pm, & Sunday 1:10 pm games. For tickets and schedule information click here.
LET'S GET OUT ON THE WATER
July is the perfect time to experience the water of Lake Washington and the Mercer Slough. Our Partners at REI Boathouses at Meydenbauer Bay and Enatai Beach offer visitors classes, tours, or watersport rentals for stand-up paddleboards, canoes, or kayaks on Lake Washington. For more outdoor adventure options take a look at the many REI classes, tours, and events.
A PERFECT BELLEVUE PICNIC
July 4th is a perfect time for Americans to celebrate freedom and independence with a picnic! So – pick your spot, find the right food and celebrate in our great outdoors! It’s essential to pick the best possible spot for your picnic celebration and as such, we look to the popular users and contributors of Yelp.
PLACES FOR PICNIC FOOD?
Create holiday memories with the iconic picnic foods of Bellevue, don’t forget this year can be a long weekend and you will want leftovers for Monday snacking.
- Bellevue’s Pasta & Co for complete gourmet meal fixings to go including incredible entrees, salads, and desserts.
- Nothing celebrates America like Ezell’s Famous Fried Chicken is a picnic classic, and you can't do better than the certified Oprah favorite's chicken dinner combos. Don't forget the sweet potato pie.
- At the Uwajimaya deli, you can pick up picnic foods from Japan, China, Hawaii, the Philippines, Korea, Thailand, and other Asian countries. The Uwajimaya deli offers a variety of ready-to-eat and made-to-order restaurant-quality Asian foods; like fresh sushi, baked buns, Asian bread, and barbecued meats made to order just for you.
- Have Gilberts on Main make your deli sandwiches in advance, with these classic sandwiches, bagels, and salads the smiles will last the entire weekend.
OTHER AREA ATTRACTIONS AND ACTIVITIES
Now is the perfect time to go visit the animals in the controlled outdoor habitats. Be sure to get advance reservation times as zoos want to keep visitors safe as part of the safety measures in place for visitor’s health and well-being.
- Founded in 1899, Woodland Park Zoo has sparked delight, discovery, and unforgettable memories for generations of Northwest families. People who experience the wonders of the natural world are inspired to protect it.
- The mission of the Cougar Mountain Zoo and Zoological Society of Washington is to increase the understanding and appreciation of the Earth’s irreplaceable wildlife and the role of humanity in nature through education, conservation, propagation, and exhibition.
- Enjoy an exhilarating zip line adventure in Bellevue's lush natural surroundings as you fly through the canopy from tree to tree at Bellevue Zip Tours.
- How about Drive-in Movies and food trucks? Join us for Bellevue area’s best drive-in movie series of the summer at Marymoor Park in East Bellevue. The 2021 BECU Drive-in Movies at Marymoor Park are currently running weekly through August. 2021 is our 17th consecutive season of outdoor movies at Marymoor Park. Load up the car and join us.