REI’s Boathouse in Meydenbauer Bay Park is at the heart of Bellevue. Close to downtown, the park offers wooded pathways, open lawns, and views of the surrounding lake and greenery from the shoreline and the pedestrian pier. Launch your boat from Meydenbauer and practice your paddle skills in the enclosed bay. Rent a kayak, canoe, or stand-up paddleboard from the REI boathouse and take a break from the stress of daily life right in the heart of Bellevue.
- Rentals are available to the public Thursday – Sunday, 10:00am-8:00pm with the last rental leaving at 7:00pm.
- After Labor Day boathouse rentals will be available Saturday and Sunday, 10:00am-7:00pm with the last rental leaving at 6:00pm.
- Sept 30 is the last day of boathouse rentals.
- Guided Kayak Tours will still operate from Enatai Boathouse through the 3rd week of Oct (as weather permits)
- Guided Tours operate on a varying schedule during weekdays and weekends. Registration required via REI.com/events
For private group or corporate outings please contact:
Joe Impecoven | REI Experiences, Business Development Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org