Valentine’s Day weekend is just around the corner, and many people are seeking a safe, healthy way to escape and spend some quality time with their special valentine. Because of our low Covid-19 cases, Bellevue has recently graduated to the next level of phased re-opening just in time to enjoy the romantic holiday — We’ve rounded up the best things to do for your Valentine’s escape in Bellevue!
Bellevue’s dining scene features many award-winning culinary options. Here are some of the top spots to enjoy with your Valentine. Restaurants in Bellevue are open for in-person dining at reduced occupancy (be sure to make a reservation) and most also offer great to-go options for you to enjoy back at your hotel room.
- Ascend Prime - Go ahead…Dine in the Sky on the 31st floor overlooking Lake Washington. ‘WOW’ your valentine at Ascend for several valentine’s features, sushi, happy hour or delight at the regular dinner menu with a supplemental feature sheet with wine pairing options.
- Sugar Factory - American Brasserie is a treat for any valentine, offering a one-of-a-kind dining experience, serving decadent and tasty fare. Created by a team of world-class chefs, the signature menu offers everything from pancakes and sweet and savory crepes to salads, burgers and pizzas, all available throughout the day. Sugar Factory also offers spiked adult beverages made with premium spirits.
- Melting Pot Bellevue – Featuring six days of romance from February 13th to 18th at The Melting Pot of Bellevue
- Treat your special someone to an unforgettable evening at The Melting Pot. Experience five courses of the best fondue in town including premium cheeses, amazing entrées and delicious chocolate. Plus, we have romance packages that will make hearts melt. Make your reservation today.
- Firenze Ristorante Italiano is offering a special Valentine's Day menu of decadent, romantic dishes including Fagottini di pera, Spaghetti aragosta, Pesce spada alla griglia, Filetto all Cognac, Ossobuco al Forno, Ribeye al Gorgonzola, and more. Book your reservation.
- Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria will be hosting ‘Love Week’ February 10 - 16. In addition to their customary BACI chocolates, they’ll be featuring a cocktail for the full week, called Forbidden Love. It’s a chocolate martini, developed by their very own master mixologist, Ms. Jenn Lapensee!
- Daniel's Broiler located on the 21st floor delivers spectacular views of the Cascade Mountains and Lake Washington from every table. Daniel's Broiler features USDA Prime Steaks, the top two percent of all graded beef in the nation.
- Fogo de Chao showcases the centuries-old Southern Brazilian grilling technique of churrasco, bringing a taste of traditional Southern Brazilian culture, cuisine, and cocktails.
- Calcutta Grill at Newcastle nestled 1000 feet above the sound featuring a 5 Course Valentine's Prix Fixe Dinner accepting reservations for parties of one to six people at socially distanced tables in the Prestwick Terrace or cozy up next to the fireplace with a cocktail in the English style pub.
THINGS TO DO
- Stone Gardens: The Climber's Gym is offering 2 for 1 day passes on Valentine's Day.
- Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa: Featuring couples 1-hour massage which includes 50-minute couples massage plus your choice of one enhancement: foot/hand treatment, scalp massage, stone face massage, or Himalayan salt stone. For a special treat on Bellevue Way check out the couples massage or packages at Recoop Spa.
- Lucky Strike offers a private, socially distanced, healthy, and safe bowling experience for couples.
- Reality Break Escapes is offering fun private, socially distant healthy in-person experiences.
- Pick up a new game to enjoy or visit the full-service restaurant and bar where you can dine and play games at Mox Boarding House in Bellevue.
- Fogrose Atelier From vivid bouquets to glamorous confections, this boutique bakery is offering items with flowers (try the floral cupcakes ) and other Valentine's Day exclusives. All of their crafted desserts make a fantastic romantic surprise. See the offerings and details Here
- The French Bakery Imported Italian coffee, croissants galore, and desserts to die for: You don’t have to go to Paris to enjoy a Parisian experience. On the savory side, nibble on a panini, crepes, and a variety of salads https://www.thefrenchbakery.com/bellevue-downtown
- Fran’s Chocolates Check out Fran’s on Old Main Street try a salted chocolate caramel, the peanut butter cups or salted caramels. This is an artisanal chocolate dream. Everything at Fran’s is made by hand https://frans.com/
- Wildflour Gluten-Free Baking Co. has treats made without tree nuts, dairy, eggs, or soy lecithin. Featuring cakes, muffins, cookies, cinamin rolls, breads, and biscuits! https://wildflourglutenfree.com/
PACKAGES, DEALS & DISCOUNTS
- Bellevue Collection Valentine’s sweet escape weekend! Choose one of three hotels: Hyatt Regency Bellevue, The Westin Bellevue, and W Bellevue and receive an extra special $100 Bellevue Collection gift card (per night stay) with extras like a bottle of bubbly, cupcakes, or sweet treats.
- Coast Hotel 116 - Delight your loved one with some quality time on a romantic getaway at Coast Hotel 116. Score a win on some great packages offering discounts or perks such as complimentary wine, dining vouchers, and much more.