REI’s Boathouse at Enatai Beach Park in Bellevue is conveniently located just off Interstate 90. The park offers ramadas, swimming opportunities, and excellent paddling access the water trails around the Mercer Slough. Enatai Beach is the perfect place to experience nature in an urban area close to Seattle. Rent a kayak, canoe, or stand-up paddleboard from the REI boathouse and take a break from the stress of daily life while exploring on Lake Washington.
2023 Boathouse Rental & Tour Season:
- Rentals are available to the public Thursday – Sunday, 10:00am-8:00pm with the last rental leaving at 7:00pm.
- After Labor Day boathouse rentals will be available Saturday and Sunday, 10:00am-7:00pm with the last rental leaving at 6:00pm.
- Sept 30 is the last day of boathouse rentals.
- Guided Kayak Tours will still operate from Enatai Boathouse through the 3rd week of Oct (as weather permits)
- Guided Tours operate on a varying schedule during weekdays and weekends. Registration required via REI.com/events
For private group or corporate outings please contact:
Joe Impecoven | REI Experiences, Business Development Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org