Known as the Holiday epicenter of the Puget Sound, there will be no shortage of lights, music, events, and activities this Holiday Season in Bellevue. Our stores, hotels, restaurants, attractions, and destinations in Bellevue are exceeding the ongoing public health regulations with reduced occupancy, upgrades, specialized services, and other personal services to keep you safe.
Holiday Shopping in Bellevue
While the traditional Holiday Shopping may look a little different this year, Bellevue’s shopping destinations are all open and geared up to keep you safe, comfortable, and full of Holiday Spirit.
The Shops at the Bravern are home to winter illumination along with several promotions in the shops and restaurants. The Shops at the Bravern are open with enhanced safety measures in place, featuring a curated collection of designer fashion boutiques and dining destinations.
Crossroads Shopping Center in Bellevue is a one-of-a-kind shopping, dining, and entertainment destination with over 40 acres of fun including an eclectic mix of shops and Holiday promotions.
A visit to Bellevue’s Main Street is a must during the Holiday season. Just steps from the downtown park, visitors can shop local on Main Street with a stroll through the many interesting shops, restaurants, and cafes! From festive boutiques, delightful sweets, jewelry, and home décor, and more.
- Snowflake Lane (Friday, Nov. 27 – Thursday, Dec. 24, 5 – 9 p.m.) – The Bellevue Collection will feature a walk or drive-through experience of classic Snowflake Lane décor, colorful lights, joyful music, and, intermittent snowfall along Bellevue Way between Bellevue Square and Lincoln Square.
- Augmented Reality Selfies (Friday, Nov. 27 – Thursday, Dec. 31, Bellevue Square ZARA Corridor) – Bellevue Square guests can capture themselves inside a virtual version of the parade at an augmented reality station.
- Santa Photos (Friday, Nov. 27 – Thursday, Dec. 24, Various locations in Bellevue) – Children and families can pose for a photo with Santa while he is making his list and checking it twice.
- Build a Gingerbread House at KidsQuest Children’s Museum Gingerbread Candy Shoppe Activity (Wednesday, Dec. 16 – Saturday, Dec. 19, located at Bellevue Square Second Level) – In partnership with KidsQuest Children’s Museum, The Bellevue Collection will host its classic Gingerbread Candy Shoppe activity to keep this celebrated tradition alive. Purchase a gingerbread kit and then reserve a time to visit the candy shop to select the sweets to use to create a gingerbread house masterpiece at home.
- Getaway Now Hotel Packages – Bellevue is the perfect drivable getaway for a shopping trip to a place where the holiday spirit is alive. Book a weekend getaway. Book a package at any of The Bellevue Collection’s three luxury hotels including Hyatt Regency Bellevue, Westin Bellevue, or W Bellevue, and receive a $100 Bellevue Collection gift card per night stay to spend on shopping and dining. To book a room or for more information, visit bellevuecollection.com/getaway.
- Gift with Purchase (Monday, Nov. 30 – Sunday, Dec. 6) – Spend $500 at any Bellevue Collection store or restaurant and receive a $75 gift card by presenting same-day receipts to Guest Services located at Bellevue Square’s Center Court
- Bite of Bellevue Dine at Five, Get $25 – The Bellevue Collection partnered with Visit Bellevue’s Bite of Bellevue Restaurant Mobile Restaurant Pass to offer special discounts and incentives at select Bellevue Restaurants, Get a $25 Bellevue Collection gift card when you redeem five offers at Bellevue Collection.