Downtown Bellevue will be transformed into a premier Arts Festival Marketplace during the upcoming Labor Day Weekend of September 4 – 6, 2021.
Live music will be featured throughout the Arts Market Festival weekend. It will range from music around the world, including folk, blues, and flamenco guitar. Bellevue many excellent restaurants will feature weekend offers and specials in addition to the festival food trucks on-site.
THE PERFECT WEEKEND GETAWAY!
The open-air showcase of 100+ juried sculpture, jewelry, home décor, wood and glass work, fabrics, and other local artwork in Downtown Bellevue between NE 6th Street and 106th Avenue NE.
Plan now for your Bellevue Downtown Arts Festival Marketplace weekend, a wonderful opportunity to celebrate local art, live music, and unique food!
Event information, including an artist directory, is available here. For day-of event updates, follow the Bellevue Downtown Association.
LET'S GET OUT ON THE WATER
Labor Day is the perfect time to experience the water of Lake Washington and the Mercer Slough. Our Partners at REI Boathouses at Meydenbauer Bay and Enatai Beach offer visitors classes, tours, or watersport rentals for stand-up paddleboards, canoes, or kayaks on Lake Washington. For more outdoor adventure options take a look at the many REI classes, tours, and events.
A PERFECT BELLEVUE PICNIC
Top off your holiday weekend with a picnic! So – pick your spot, find the right food and celebrate in our great outdoors! It’s essential to pick the best possible spot for your picnic celebration and as such, we look to the popular users and contributors of Yelp.
PLACES FOR PICNIC FOOD?
Create holiday memories with the iconic picnic foods of Bellevue, don’t forget this year can be a long weekend and you will want leftovers for Tuesday snacking.
- Bellevue’s Pasta & Co for complete gourmet meal fixings to go including incredible entrees, salads, and desserts.
- Nothing celebrates America like Ezell’s Famous Fried Chicken is a picnic classic, and you can't do better than the certified Oprah favorite's chicken dinner combos. Don't forget the sweet potato pie.
- At the Uwajimaya deli, you can pick up picnic foods from Japan, China, Hawaii, the Philippines, Korea, Thailand, and other Asian countries. The Uwajimaya deli offers a variety of ready-to-eat and made-to-order restaurant-quality Asian foods; like fresh sushi, baked buns, Asian bread, and barbecued meats made to order just for you.
- Have Gilberts on Main make your deli sandwiches in advance, with these classic sandwiches, bagels, and salads. The smiles will last the entire weekend.
OTHER AREA ATTRACTIONS AND ACTIVITIES
Plan a visit with animals in the controlled outdoor habitats. Be sure to get advance reservation times as zoos want to keep visitors safe as part of the safety measures in place for visitor’s health and well-being.
- Founded in 1899, Woodland Park Zoo has sparked delight, discovery, and unforgettable memories for generations of Northwest families. People who experience the wonders of the natural world are inspired to protect it.
- The mission of the Cougar Mountain Zoo and Zoological Society of Washington is to increase the understanding and appreciation of the Earth’s irreplaceable wildlife and the role of humanity in nature through education, conservation, propagation, and exhibition.
- Enjoy an exhilarating zip line adventure in Bellevue's lush natural surroundings as you fly through the canopy from tree to tree at Bellevue Zip Tours.