Visit Bellevue launched the inaugural Bellevue Destination Awards on May 4, 2022, to coincide with the National Travel and Tourism Week. The award winners showcase the caliber of people you will interact with when you are in Bellevue, the people who will make your attendees feel welcomed and cared for.
- Outstanding Individual: Jeannie Mikkelsen, Hyatt Regency Bellevue
- Celebrating over 30 years at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, Jeannie Mikkelsen remains as passionate about Bellevue and the Hyatt Regency Bellevue as she was when she first joined the hotel’s team. As Associate Director of Sales, Jeannie has been a key leader in successfully navigating through the pandemic while remaining laser-focused and excited about continuing to develop Bellevue as a visitor destination.
- Rising Star: Jiayi Jin, Hilton Bellevue
- An invaluable member of the Hilton Bellevue, Jiayi proves day after day his dedication to the Hilton Hotel guests and their experience as well as the experience of his coworkers. From holding the hotel together during the snowstorm in December '21, always being polished/professional, exemplifying commitment by obtaining a Master’s in Hospitality.
- Business of the Year: Whisk
- The team at Whisk includes a talented team of chefs who successfully navigated the Pandemic while sharing their craft with visitors in an approachable and encouraging way. Those who visit the Whisk store on Main Street step into a warm and inviting place where the passion for culinary arts is cultivated and nurtured. Visitors who come to Whisk create unique and lasting memories while acquiring useful culinary skills.
These award winners are three members of your vast Bellevue team who are eager to make sure you have all the assets and resources you need to plan, execute, and enjoy a memorable event. Submit your RFP today.