Bellevue is a year-round destination. Spring and summer are a great time to enjoy the restorative power of nature in the Pacific Northwest. Check out the Visit Bellevue Visitor Guide Spring/Summer to get the full detail. Whether you want to be on the water, explore the region, take a culinary tour of the world, or find your inner Zen, Bellevue has it all.
Calendar of Events
- Bellevue Farmers Market, May 12 – October 6
- Bellevue Jazz & Blues Music Series, June 1-5
- 4th of July Fireworks, July 4
- Bellevue Museum Arts Fair, July 29 – 31
- Seafair Weekend Festival, Auust 5-7
- St. Jude Rock ‘N’ Roll Washington ½ Marathon, September 3-4
By booking your event in Bellevue, your attendees will enjoy fun summer events during their downtime. Submit an RFP today!