Kelsey Creek Farm Fair
- 410 130th Pl SE, Bellevue, WA 98005
- (425) 452-7688
- Presented By: City of Bellevue
- Dates: October 1, 2022
- Categories: Family Friendly, Parks, Garden, Zoo, Fairs/Festivals, Nature & Outdoor, Annual Events, Community Events
- Location: Kelsey Creek Farm Park
- Time: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Price: Free, nominal fees for some activities & food.
Welcome back to Kelsey Creek for the 40th annual Farm Fair! Bring your friends and family to the farm to celebrate cooler weather and fall fun with the Bellevue community. Enjoy a variety of activities, tractor rides, and food. Attractions include:
• Country Lane children’s play area
• Heritage demonstration
• Animal viewing
• Tractor-pulled wagon rides
• Pumpkin patch and decorating
• Fun farm photo area
• Pedal tractors
• Train display & demonstration
• Food trucks and kettle corn
• And more!
No pets, please! Free shuttle service from Bannerwood Sports Park and Wilburton Park & Ride.
Cost: Free admission. Other costs vary on activity; there will be a charge for kids’ activities, tractor rides, and food. No ATM on site.
Food: Food trucks.
Parking: Free parking and shuttle to the event from:
• Bannerwood Sports Park, 1790 Richards Road, Bellevue WA. (From I-405, take SE 8th Street exit east. Turn right on Lake Hills Connector. At the "Y" intersection, keep right, turning onto Richards Road. Turn left at park sign.)
• Wilburton Park & Ride, 720 114th Ave SE, Bellevue WA.
• Shuttle service begins at 10:45am and runs throughout the day, approximately every 30 minutes, but wait times can be longer. The last shuttle leaves Kelsey Creek Farm Park at 4:30pm.
For more information, contact Kelsey Creek Farm at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-452-7688.