Issaquah Farmer's Market
- 1730 10th Ave NW, Issaquah, WA 98027
- Presented By: Visit Issaquah
- Dates: August 12, 2023 - September 30, 2023
- Categories: Family Friendly, Free, Community Events
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Location: Historic Pickering Barn in Issaquah Washington
- Time: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
The Issaquah Farmer’s Market is a “destination farmer’s market,” meaning it is SO WORTH the drive each Saturday May through September! Last year we saw an average of 3400 shoppers each market day.
The Farmer’s Market is located at the historic Pickering Barn, with plenty of FREE PARKING.
For exploring and picnics there is adjacency to Lake Sammamish State Park, and shaded, flat paved paths connecting the barn to the historic Creative Arts districts: Gilman Village and Downtown Issaquah.