Future Pediatrician Camp
- 410 130th Pl SE, Bellevue, WA 98005
- (425) 452-7688
- Presented By: City of Bellevue
- Dates: July 31, 2023 - August 4, 2023
- Categories: Family Friendly
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Kelsey Creek Farm Park
- Time: 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- Price: $325 (R) / $390 (N)
Students will role-play the key responsibilities of a pediatrician and learn how to care for a baby. These future pediatricians will learn how to change a diaper, bathe, burp, swaddle, and bottle feed a baby, explore the different parts of the brain and spine, perform a physical exam, administer first aid, and discover the functions of the heart and lungs. This camp is offered by Little Medical School.
Fees: $325 (R) / $390 (N)
Hours/Dates: 12:30-3:30PM, Mon-Fri, July 31-August 4.
To register, scan the QR code or visit: https://register.bellevuewa.gov/php/onlinereg/#/bvuewa/programinfo/463787
Alternatively, call us at (425)452-7688 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org