- All Bellevue businesses, assets, organizations and regional tourism assets are now considered “Partners.” And as such receive a complimentary Visit Bellevue partnership by simply filling out a partnership agreement. Note: The majority of Visit Bellevue funding comes from Bellevue’s lodging tax collected by our Bellevue hotels and lodging establishments, because of this funding source Visit Bellevue no longer offers partnerships with hotels located outside of the City of Bellevue.
- The partnership model doesn’t preclude partner financial investment in Visit Bellevue programs and projects in order to elevate the visibility + benefits of partnership.
- Paid advertising is available in the Official Bellevue Visitor Guide, 100,000+ of which are distributed annually throughout Washington State and beyond.
- Paid advertising is available in the Bellevue Meeting Planner Guide
- Paid advertising packages are available on visitbellevuewa.com
- Partnering on sales missions, trade show booth coops at select travel shows and sponsorship of our new visitor experience programs.
- Partner are encouraged to invest in certifying their team members in Visit Bellevue’s Certified Tourism Ambassador program.
Questions? Learn more by connecting with our Partnership Manager, Stephanie Steele
VISIT BELLEVUE PARTNER PORTAL LOG-IN: HTTPS://BELLEVUE.EXTRANET.SIMPLEVIEWCRM.COM